Monday, September 28, 2009

Thing #7: Blog about Technology

Photo: Mark Strozier, Flickr, licensed under Creative Commons
Here's a quick and easy "thing" for you... simply blog about anything related to technology. You just have to share a few thoughts!

Perhaps you might like to talk about "creating content", or maybe a technology that you are using in innovative ways in your teaching or learning. Try for at least 100 words!

Please also be sure to add at least one comment to another participant's blog. That's what online communities are all about - connecting and communication!

1 comment:

  1. I've finally got back on the 23 things bus!! And I'm up to Flickr - just had fun creating my profile and uploaded a fishing picture. I can see the value of this facility for the study tour programs. At the moment we have to reduce photo size and email back to Tapps the techo from overseas. I will explore this for sure.

    ReplyDelete